- BrandFour hosts and maintains this website on behalf of digstudent.co.uk. digstudent.co.uk is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
The Policy for protecting your data is set out by digstudent.co.uk and BrandFour is not responsible for the controlling and processing of any data submitted via the website.
Data Collection via digstudent.co.uk
Any data collected via the website is done so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and is done so under consent of the data subject. The website does not store or copy any data entered and no data is held by BrandFour Ltd.
Data submitted via all data capture forms is:
- Given so under consent of the data subject
- Is emailed directly to the client who owns the website
- Is immediately deleted from the website once emailed to the client
- Not stored on any other systems held by BrandFour Ltd
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Racksapce Cloud Services
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which is held about you;
- The right to request that personal data is corrected if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at anytime where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data
- The right to request your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).