5 reason to live with DIGS
Whilst for so many A levels students it is a stressful time with revising and exams, it is all leading to a really exciting time- coming to University! But picking where to live can be so difficult…
So here are our top 5 reasons for living with DIGS!
- We are based in some of the best towns and cities in the UK: Sheffield, Huddersfield and Wolverhampton all have so much to offer, from sports to restaurants and amazing nights out! Lots of our staff are local so make sure you ask them for tips on great places to go!
- We have a dedicated student experience team. Our amazing DIGS staff are always working hard to provide you with not only fantastic rooms but also your experience whilst living with us. We put on a huge range of events and help students to meet other like-minded people and enjoy themselves outside of their studies. See a little taste of the events we offer at Storthes Hall Park here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYl8bqeINY .
- We have a huge amount of support accessible to our students; there is someone you can contact 24 hours a day when living with DIGS. We have recently launched our new mental health campaign #DIGDeep, keep an eye on our social media for more information because are committed to support students throughout their time at University. The Digs Staff are always there to help you whenever they can. Our teams all love working with students and are friendly and approachable so from starting your application to any problems once you have moved in make sure you tell the DIGS team and we will try to resolve it.
- We have a free gym in all of our Accommodations. So you can keep fit whilst at University without paying an extra penny!
- We run amazing offers throughout the year. As well as being competitively priced throughout the year we run flash sales where you can grab some money off! So if you haven’t booked already always keep an eye on our website and social media’s!
If that all sounds like the kind of place you’d like to live book your student accommodation with DIGS today!