The countdown for moving to university has begun…
When you’re packing your life away and thinking about what to take, some things may accidentally get left behind.
Here are some things you don’t expect to bring to University that you shouldn’t forget!
- Extension lead
- Electric fan
- Sliders or flip flops
- Door stop
- Dressing gown
- Coat hangers
- Room spray
- Water bottle
Of course, you can also buy things once you move into your student accommodation as you will come to realise what you need.
These are most definitely things you don’t need though!
- An iron, you will never use it
- All your old school and college work, it won’t be relevant for what you get taught at university
- Tote bags, you will get lots of free ones during Freshers Week
- A printer, this will take up a lot of room on your desk, it’s much easier to send things to print at university
- ALL the clothes you own, you definitely won’t wear them all. University dress is pretty casual