It’s that time of the year for students, exam season is in full swing, UCAS applications have been submitted and you may be thinking about university accommodation for next year. It is important to choose the right student accommodation for you and your studies so that you have the best possible time at university.
We’ve listed our top 5 reasons for living in student accommodation:
5 Reasons to Rebook with DIGS
- No rising energy bills
- You have probably heard about the rising energy bills affecting households and student houses in the U.K. Rest assured knowing that when you live with DIGS Student Accommodation there are no hidden costs! Our weekly rents include all bills, including up to 100mb broadband and WiFi. Enjoy your student loan without the hassle of paying extra for utility bills.
- No waiting around for maintenance issues to be fixed
- Our accommodation is purpose built for students with an on-site maintenance team dedicated to responding to all maintenance issues promptly. All maintenance reports are resolved within an average of 24 hours to ensure student satisfaction.
- No upfront payments
- Rebook with DIGS Student Accommodation today and pay nothing until August! Whether you are studying at Huddersfield University, Sheffield Hallam, or the University of Wolverhampton, you can relax knowing that your room for September is sorted.
- Cheap storage
- It can be hard work packing up your belongings to head home for Summer, just to bring them all back to your accommodation in September. If you’ve rebooked with DIGS then you can store your belongings at over Summer for just £10-20 per week (dependant on city)! Not only will it save you a car journey or two, but it will also keep your parents happy.
- Loyalty discount
- You will be rewarded with a 10% discount* on your annual rent when you rebook with DIGS. Saving you up to £575, you’ll have more money to spend on doing the things that you love.
Why go anywhere else? We offer students much more than just a room, we are committed to giving our residents the best possible student experience with a comfortable living space and a jam packed daily experience programme for everyone.
For more information on rebooking with DIGS, visit: https://digstudent.co.uk/rebook/