It’s the season to be jolly! Which means a lot of you will be packing up your things for a quick visit back home for the Christmas period.
Before you bask in festivities, it is important to remember these key things as a sustainable student before going home for Christmas!
Be green like The Grinch and don’t forget too:
- Turn off your lights and plug sockets
- Empty your fridges and bins
- Offer near to expiry food to your flat mates
- Recycle your Christmas wrapping paper and cardboard boxes
- Ventilate your room before you leave
- Ensure all your taps are turned off
Want to improve your current daily habits, go green and be eco-friendly at university? Find out more