It’s Valentine’s season, which means you will be thinking about where to wine and dine your date. Whether you’re spending it with your partner, friend, Tinder date, family member or yourself, you deserve to go out on a date and share the love! There’s no point in sitting in slumber binge watching Netflix with a massive tub of Ben and Jerry’s (yet), you can do that after date night! Here are some of the best cheap and fun date nights Sheffield has to offer.
- Crazy Golf with a rude twist. 18+ and not for the faint hearted! With 33 holes across 3 floors, you can rival your date to becoming golf champ with the courses unique X rated themes. From £8 per person, it is the perfect date night for Valentines Day!
- Games night for date night. Boom Battle Bar is basically a massive entertainment complex with everything you can imagine under one roof. American pool, axe throwing, AI darts, shuffleboard, karaoke and more! Grab your date and a drink and try out all the games they have on offer. From £12.50 per person depending on what activities you choose.
- The botanical gardens are a calming oasis of greenery at the heart of the Steel City. Situated near Eccleshall Road, it is a great day out for people looking for a quieter scene to embrace for date night. It is completely free to visit, offering peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- If you’re looking to impress your date, The Botanist is the place to be. With fancy cocktails, sharing boards and a romantic feel, it is a great location to wine and dine over late night conversation and good company. Alcoholic drinks start from £5.00 per person and pricing is pretty good for it’s luxury atmosphere.
- One for you art students. Listed as one of the most impressive art and culture galleries in the northern England, The Millennium Gallery boasts unique exhibitions of modern and contemporary art and artefacts. It is completely free and great to soak up some culture with your date. They even have a lil shop at the end of your tour!
Cheap date nights in Sheffield are endless. Cheap and cheerful is always a good way to go. Happy Valentine’s Day!