It’s Freshers! We all love bargain, especially all you students. One great thing about being a University student is getting loads of freebies during Freshers Week and using your student discount.
In this economy, reap the benefits of your student discount! It’s always the small wins in life. We have put together some of the best student discounts / deals to take advantage of.
Totum is the leading student discount card, giving you access to huge offers. Uni Days is the platform for exclusive online discounts for students.
You can even get freebies when it is your birthday! Greggs do any free pastry from the bakery when it is your birthday which is great as there is always a Greggs nearby! Find out more here.
- 6 months free Amazon Prime
- Free Microsoft Office + free 1TB of storage through One Drive
- University Freshers Fair’s
Food and Drink
- Coop 10% off at checkout
- Dominos 35% off when you spend £25
- Hello Fresh 40% off first 4 boxes
- Spotify Premium Student account
- Apple music from £5.99 per month (usually £9.99)
- 10% off Apple products
- ASOS 15% off at checkout
- Boohoo 10% off at checkout
- JD 20% off at checkout
Health and Fitness
- The Gym Group student gym membership
- Love Honey 20% off at checkout
- 15% off Grenade Protein
Students in particular are being affected by the cost of living crisis in the U.K, make sure to always carry your Totum card and University ID card and ask shops if they do student discount.
Simply search student discounts to access thousands of offers or search Totum and Uni Days.
Secure your room here